Our client is looking to bring on an experienced Electrical Designer & Service Specialist to strengthen their engineering team. Our client manufactures custom electro-mechanical equipment for multiple industries.
Electrical Design responsibilities.
1. Production of shop drawings
o Using a CAD software package modify existing drawings to reflect changes
o Create new electrical schematics, and create equipment layout and interconnection drawings
2. Specifying components and creating bills of materials
3. Project management
o Assist the quality control staff with the preparation of test plans and procedures for each part of the electrical system.
4. Programming of electronic devices
o Motion control design and programming
Modify and download a logic program to a PLC and HMI screen
Service Specialist responsibilities.
The Service Specialist shall support the Parts and Service department in all areas pertaining to customer support, service inquires and standard part orders. Duties shall include, but not limited to:
- Provide timely support for incoming warranty calls.
- Deciphering the issues, researching for and providing resolution over the phone or developing action plans.
- Developing engineering solutions.
- Discusses the technical aspects of the problem with customer directly.
- Troubleshooting electrical and hyd. issues on new and legacy equipment.
- Providing technical write ups and report writing explaining the issue or resolution with proper terminology.
Keys to the role:
Siemens & ABB designing from Scratch & Troubleshooting
Needs to be able to work independently- Self Starter
Experience liaising with clients- customer interaction
Willing to Travel
Brand New Position!